Roll over image to zoom in
C7150 Solid State mixed air sensor is used with Honeywell economizer logic modules and W973 and M7415 to proportion outdoor and return air dampers in economizer systems.
- Uses thermistor sensing element in ventilation duct systems.
- Negative temperature coefficient (NTC) causes resistance to decrease as sampled air temperature increases.
- Resistance change used as in input to control W973 and M7415.
- Requires no settings or calibration.
- Mounts on duct surface with four screws (not supplied).
|Application||Temperature Mixed Air Sensor for Duct mixed or discharge air|
|Dimensions (in.)||2 in. high, 2 1/2 in. wide, 3/4 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||51 mm high x 64 mm wide|
|Used With||W973 and M7415; W7210, W7212, W7213, W7214, W7215, W7459, W7460|
|Mounting||Mount on a mounting bracket (not included) inside the mixed air or discharge air duct.|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.||Component Recognized|
|Electrical Connections||1/4 in. (6 mm) quick-connect terminals.|
|Sensor||3000 ohms @ 25C NTC|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||40 F to 110 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||4 C to 43 C|
|Approvals, CE||Report: GV97-011|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)||250 F Maximum|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)||121 C Maximum|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.