Roll over image to zoom in
The LineVoltPRO™ programmable thermostat provides electronic control of 208/240 Vac resistive rated electric baseboard heaters, radiant ceiling heat, convectors and fan forced heaters.
- 7 day programmable - maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle.
- Electronic temperature control - precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills.
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Soundproofed for quiet operation - reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats.
- On/Off or On/Standby switch allows you to turn the thermostat off at the end of the heating season.
- Early start - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
- Heating indicator - at a glance confirmation that the heat is on.
- Maintenance free - no batteries required.
|Application||Electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).|
|Dimensions||4 7/8 in. high x 2 3/4 in. wide x 7/8 in. deep|
|Electrical Ratings||15 Amps Max; 3600 Watts at 240 VAC, 3120 Watts at 208 VAC|
|Frequency||50 Hz; 60 Hz|
|Approvals (US)||UL Listed 9R12, File Number: E183695|
|Approvals (CA)||cCSAus, File Number: LR76030; Compliant to CAN/CSA-C828-06|
|Electrical Connections||5.5 in. (140mm) tinned copper lead wires|
|Supply Voltage||208 Vac; 240 Vac|
|Ambient Temperature Range||32 F to 122 F|
|Programmability||7 Day Program|
|Display Size||2.67 sq in|
|Setting Temperature Range||40 F to 86 F|