Roll over image to zoom in
The C7770 Temperature Sensors are direct wired temperature sensors that are used to sense discharge or return air in a duct. The Sensors contain a temperature sensitive 20K ohm NTC nonlinearized thermistor and are compatible with the Excel 10 controller.
- Primary and/or secondary sensor for use with electronic control systems.
- Integral 20K ohm NTC nonlinear sensors
- Operating range of 45 to 99 F (7 to 37 C).
- Mounts on a flat duct or plenum surface or, for a plenum-rated application, in a standard utility conduit box.
- Probe length of 6 in. (152 mm)
- Rugged 1/4 in. diameter aluminum insertion probe.
|Description||6 in. Duct Probe for Return Air 20 K ohm NTC non-linear Temperature Sensor|
|Application||Primary and/or secondary sensors in electronic control systems|
|Sensor Type||20 K ohm NTC non-linear|
|Insertion Length (in.)||6 in.|
|Insertion Length (mm)||152 mm|
|Mounting||Mounts on flat duct or plenum surface with integral|
mounting flange or in a 2 in. x 4 in. (51 mm x 102 mm) junction box.
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||5 to 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||45 F to 99 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||7 C to 37 C|
|Shipping Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +150 F|
|Shipping Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +65 C|
|Dimensions (in.)||1 in. high x 2 in. wide x 7 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||25 mm high x 51 mm wide x 177 mm deep|
|Used With||XL10, W7751|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.