Roll over image to zoom in
Provide on-off control of natural, LP and manufactured gases to pilot burners in industrial and commercial applications.
- Magnetically operated, normally closed.
- Provide instantaneous action when energized.
- On power failure, valve closes in one second maximum.
- Use in any position, directly in pipe line or on support bracket.
- Replace the solenoid coil without removing the valve body from the piping connections.
- Straight-through valve pattern.
- Available in line voltage or low voltage models.
|Dimensions (in.)||3 1/4 in. high x 2 5/8 in. wide x 1 5/8 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||83 mm high x 67 mm wide x 41 mm deep|
|Mounting||Directly in pipe or on support bracket|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.||Listed: File No. MH1639, V3, S3 - Guide No. YIOZ|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||Certificate No. 158158-2500006058, Guide No. C3371-03, 83|
|Electrical Connections||Two 36-in. leadwires and 1/2 in. conduit bushing|
|Power Consumption||8 W|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +125 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +52 C|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Approved: Report No. 17450|
|Pressure Ratings (psi)||10 psi|
|Pressure Ratings (kPa)||68.9 kPa|
|Capacity (m³/hr)||1.90 m3/hr|
|Type of Fuel||Air; natural; manufactured; LP|
|Pipe Size (inch)||3/8 in.|
|Capacity (cfh)||67 cfh|
|Valve Opening Time||1 sec max|
|Valve Closing Time||1 sec max|