Roll over image to zoom in
The C7041 Electronic Temperature Sensors are 20K ohm NTC sensors designed to be used with electronic controllers in domestic or commercial heating and cooling systems.
- The C7041 series of electronic temperature sensors are designed for use with the Excel 10, Excel 15, or any controller requiring a 20K ohm NTC non-linearized sensor input.
- Various models are available for sensing duct air temperature, averaging air temperature, water temperature, outdoor air temperature, or water pipe temperature.
- All devices consist of a temperature sensitive element and leadwires enclosed for protection from physical damage.
- Sensor element enclosures are made of various lengths and configurations for the specific applications.
- All devices have a wiring box housing to enclose the field wiring connections. C7041F outdoor sensor design, made of aluminum and stainless steel, is waterproof, and includes a sunshield.
|Application||Duct discharge air (averaging)|
|Dimensions (in.)||4 3/16 in. high x 2 5/16 in. wide x 1 11/16 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||107 mm high x 59 mm wide x 43 mm deep|
|Used With||Excel 10, 50, 80, 100, 500|
|Sensor||20 K ohm NTC @ 77 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +250 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +121 C|
|Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F)||-30 F to +160 F|
|Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (C)||-34 C to +71 C|
|Insertion Length (in.)||12 ft.|
|Insertion Length (mm)||3.66 m|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)||302 F Maximum|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)||150 C Maximum|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.