5 Ton (60,000 BTU) 14 SEER Energy-Efficient Split System Heat Pump - VSZ140601
VSZ14 Energy-Efficient Heat Pump
BUILT WITH GMC QUALITY
Every single GMC® brand heat pump system is designed, engineered, and assembled with pride. All employees follow strict, quality-driven processes to ensure that each GMC brand product offers outstanding, economical performance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High-efficiency compressor
- Time-delay technology to ensure quiet reliable defrost
- Single-speed condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel enclosure with sound-control top
- Attractive powder-paint finish
- 500-hour salt-spray tested
- Steel louver coil guard
- Rust-resistant screws
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for fieldinstalled accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
- 5-Year Parts Limited Warranty
For information regarding our return policy, please click here.
|Nominal Cooling (BTU/h)||60,000|
|Nominal Heating (BTU/h)||60,000|
|Condenser Fan Motor Horsepower||1/4|
|Condenser Fan Motor FLA||1.5|
|Refrigerant Liquid Line Size *1 ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant Suction Line Size *1 ("O.D.)||1 1/8"|
|Refrigerant Connection Liquid Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant ConnectionSuction Valve Size ("O.D.)||7/8"|
|Valve Connection Type||Sweat|
|Refrigerant Charge (oz.)||214|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity *2||34.5|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection *3||60|
|Electrical Conduit Size||1/2" or 3/4"|
1. Tested and rated in accordance with ARI Standard 210/240
2. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes; extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes
3. Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
- Installer will need to supply 7/8” to 1 1/8” adapters for suction line connections.
- Unit is charged with refrigerant for 15’ of 3/8” liquid line. System charge must be adjusted per Installation Instructions Final Charge Procedure.
- Installation of these units may require the specified TXV Kit to be installed on the indoor coil. THE SPECIFIED TXV IS DETERMINED BY THE OUTDOOR UNIT NOT THE INDOOR COIL.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.