3 Ton (36,000 BTU) 13 SEER High-Efficient Split System Air Conditioner - VSX130361
BUILT WITH GMC QUALITY
Every single GMC® brand air conditioning system is designed, engineered, and assembled with pride. All employees follow strict, quality-driven processes to ensure that each GMC brand product offers outstanding, economical performance.
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Quiet condenser fan system
- Factory-installed liquid line filter drier
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Fully charged for 15' of refrigerant line
- Brass liquid and suction service valves with sweat connections
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with louvered sound control top
- Steel louver coil guard
- Attractive Powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
|Nominal Cooling (BTU/h)||36,000|
|Condenser Fan Motor:|
|Refrigerant Liquid Line Size *1 ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant Suction Line Size *1 ("O.D.)||7/8"|
|Refrigerant Connection Liquid Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant Connection Suction Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/4" *4|
|Shipped with Orifice Size||0.070|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity *2||18.8|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection *3||30 amps|
|Min / Max Volts||197/253|
|Electrical Conduit Size||1/2" or 3/4"|
|Equipment Weight (LBS)||118|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||135|
1 Line sizes denoted for 25' line sets, tested and rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 210/240. For other line-set lengths or sizes, refer to the installation & Operating instructions and/or the long line-set guidelines.
2 Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes; extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes
3 Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
4 Installer will need to supply 3/4" to 7/8" adapters for suction line connections.
5 Installer will need to supply 7/8" to 1 1/8" adapters for suction line connections.
- Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
- Unit is charged with refrigerant for 15' of 3/8" liquid line. System charge must be adjusted per Installation Instructions Final Charge Procedure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.