2 Ton (24,000 BTU) 16 SEER High-Efficiency Split System Heat Pump - GSZ160241
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- SmartShift® technology to ensure quiet reliable defrost
- Single-speed ECM condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy access to gauge ports
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Fully charged for 15' of tubing length
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman® brand sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint
- Top and side maintenance access
- Service ports and controls are accessible while unit is operating
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GSZ16 HEAT PUMP
The art of precision
Quiet Condenser Fan Motor - High-efficiency, single-speed motor with special three-blade fan design provides dependable, quiet airflow across condensing coil.
Efficient Cooling Capacity - Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A, chlorine-free , refrigerant.
Goodman heat pumps simply work the way they're supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
SmartShift® Defrost Technology - Specialized time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
Quiet Operation - An acoustically engineered sound control top helps reduce operation noise levels compared to units without sound control enhancements.
Factory-Installed Bi-flow Liquid Line Filter Drier - Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
Factory-Installed Heater Band and Suction Line Accumulator - Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures for smooth and energy-efficient performance.
Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet - A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
For information regarding our return policy, please click here.
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Please see Warranty Certificate below for details.
|Nominal Cooling (BTU/h)||24,000|
|Nominal Heating (BTU/h)||24,000|
|Condenser Fan Motor Horsepower||1/6|
|Condenser Fan Motor FLA||1.1|
|Refrigerant Liquid Line Size *1 ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant Suction Line Size *1 ("O.D.)||3/4"|
|Refrigerant Connection Liquid Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant ConnectionSuction Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/4"|
|Valve Connection Type||Sweat|
|Refrigerant Charge (oz.)||150|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity *2||14.7|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection *3||25|
|Electrical Conduit Size||1/2" or 3/4"|
1. Tested and rated in accordance with ARI Standard 210/240
2. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes; extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes
3. Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
- Installer will need to supply 7/8” to 1 1/8” adapters for suction line connections.
- Unit is charged with refrigerant for 15’ of 3/8” liquid line. System charge must be adjusted per Installation Instructions Final Charge Procedure.
- Installation of these units may require the specified TXV Kit to be installed on the indoor coil. THE SPECIFIED TXV IS DETERMINED BY THE OUTDOOR UNIT NOT THE INDOOR COIL.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.