1.5 Ton (18,000 BTU) 16 SEER Energy-Efficient Split System Air Conditioner - GSX160181
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Fully charged for 15' of tubing length
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with a louvered sound control top
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
The art of precision
Energy-Efficient Scroll Compressor - Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, it provides up to 16 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER compressors.
Single-Speed Condenser Fan Motor - With advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
Goodman air conditioners simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Efficient Cooling Capacity - Five millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A, chlorine-free, refrigerant.
Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet - A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
Factory-Installed In-Line Filter Drier - Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
For information regarding our return policy, please click here.
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Please see Warranty Certificate below for details.
|Norminal Cooling (BTU/h)||18,000|
|Condenser Fan Motor:|
|Refrigerant Liquid Line Size *1("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant Suction Line Size *1("O.D.)||3/4"|
|Refrigerant Connection Liquid Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant ConnectionSuction Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/4"|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity *2||12.2|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection *3||20 amps|
|Electrical Conduit Size||1/2" or 3/4"|
|Equipment Weight (LBS)||145|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||163|
1 Tested and rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 210/240
2 Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes; extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes
3 Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
- Installer will need to supply 7/8" to 1 1/8&auot; adapters for suction line connections.
- Unit is charged with refrigerant for 15' of 3/8" liquid line. System charge must be adjusted per Installation Instructions Final Charge Procedure.
- Installation of these units requires the specified TXV Kit to be installed on the indoor coil. THE SPECIFIED TXV IS DETERMINED BY THE OUTDOOR UNIT NOT THE INDOOR COIL.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.