4 Ton (48,000 BTU) 13 SEER Energy-Efficient Split System Air Conditioner - GSX130481
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with louvered sound control top
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Steel louver coil guard
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
The art of precision
Energy-Efficient Scroll Compressor - Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, it provides up to 14 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER compressors.
Goodman air conditioners simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
High-Efficiency Two-Speed ECM Condensor Fan Motor - With advanced fan design, it
provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
Efficient Cooling Capacity - Five millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper
tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer
properties with R-410A, chlorine-free, refrigerant.
Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet - A louvered cabinet protects the
coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system
from outdoor elements.
Factory-installed In-Line Filter Drier - Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and
moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
|Nominal Cooling (BTU/h)||48,000|
|SEER / EER||13/11|
|Condenser Fan Motor:|
|Refrigerant Liquid Line Size *1("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant Suction Line Size *1("O.D.)||1 1/8"|
|Refrigerant Connection Liquid Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant ConnectionSuction Valve Size ("O.D.) *4 5||7/8" *5|
|Shipped with Orifice Size||0.080|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity *2||26.1|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection *3||45 amps|
|Electrical Conduit Size||1/2" or 3/4"|
|Equipment Weight (LBS)||175|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||193|
1 Line sizes denoted for 25' line sets, tested and rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 210/240. For other line-set lengths or sizes, refer to the installation & Operating instructions and/or the long line-set guidelines.
2 Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes; extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes
3 Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
4 Installer will need to supply 3/4" to 7/8" adapters for suction line connections.
5 Installer will need to supply 7/8" to 1 1/8" adapters for suction line connections.
- Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
- Unit is charged with refrigerant for 15' of 3/8" liquid line. System charge must be adjusted per Installation Instructions Final Charge Procedure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.