2.5 Ton (29,000 BTU) 15.5 SEER High Efficiency Packaged Heat Pump - GPH1630M41
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor with internal relief valve
- Two-stage heating and cooling
- Multi-Speed ECM indoor blower motor
- Copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coils
- All-aluminum evaporator coil on 2- to 4-ton units
- Aluminum-copper evaporator coil on 5-ton units
- Liquid-line filter drier
- Convertible airflow: horizontal or downflow
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with attractive two-tone Architectural Gray powder-paint finish
- Aluminum foil-facing internal insulation reinforced with fiberglass scrim
- Fully insulated air-handling compartment with convenient access panels
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- Meets cabinet air leakage requirements when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- One footprint for all tonnages
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GPH16M PACKAGED HEAT PUMP
The art of precision
Efficient Cooling Capacity - 5 millimeter (select models) refrigeration grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration delivers outstanding heat transfer properties.
All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil - A single metal solution that is designed for enhanced durability and performance.
Goodman packaged units simply work the way they're supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Multi-Speed ECM Blower Motor - Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly-efficient performance.
High-Efficiency Compressor - Compressor will provide years of reliable cooling comfort. Uses chlorine-free R-410A refigerant.
Refrigeration-Grade Premium Copper Tubing and Aluminum Fin Condenser Coil Configuratio - Delivers outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.
Self-Contained Packaged Unit - Designed for multi-position installation.
SmartShift® Defrost Technology with Short-Cycle Protection - Supports smooth and quiet transition between heating and cooling cycles.
Installation Option: Multi-Position
For information regarding our return policy, please click here.
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Please see Warranty Certificate below for details.
|Wheel(D x W)||10 x 9|
|Norminal Cooling CFM||1,050|
|No. of Speeds||5|
|Horspower - RPM||1/2-1,050|
|Face Area (ft²)||4.5|
|Rows Deep/Fins per Inch||4/14|
|R-410A Refrigerant CHarge (oz.)||137|
|Horsepower - RPM||1/4-850|
|Fan Diameter/# Fan Blades||22/3|
|Face Area (ft²)||15.5|
|Rows Deep/Fin per Inch||2/16|
|Indoor Blower FLA||4.3|
|Total Unit Amps||18.9|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity *1||22.2|
|Min. Overcurrent Protection (amps) *2||35|
1. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes. Extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes.
2. May use fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
Note: Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.