5 Ton (57,500 BTU) 14 SEER High Efficiency Packaged Heat Pump - GPH1460H41
- Energy-efficient scroll compressor
- Multi-speed ECM indoor blower motor
- Quiet horizontal discharge
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Fully charged system
- Electric heat kit available
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
as a field-installed option
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with Architectural Gray powder-paint finish
- Aluminum foil-facing internal insulation reinforced with fiberglass scrim
- Fully insulated blower compartment with convenient access panels
- Meets cabinet air leakage requirements when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- One footprint for all tonnages
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GPH14H PACKAGED HEAT PUMP
The art of precision
Efficient Cooling Capacity - 5 millimeter (select models) refrigeration grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration delivers outstanding heat transfer properties.
Goodman packaged units simply work the way they're supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Multi-Speed ECM Blower Motor - Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly-efficient performance.
High-Efficiency Scroll Compressor - Compressor will provide years of reliable cooling comfort. Uses chlorine-free R-410A refigerant.
Self-Contained Packaged Unit - Designed for multi-position installation
SmartShift® Defrost Technology with Short-Cycle Protection - Supports smooth and quiet transition between heating and cooling cycles
Installation Option: Dedicated Horizontal
For information regarding our return policy, please click here.
- 20 Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
To receive the 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Please see Warranty Certificate below for details.
|AHRI Cooling Capacity(BTU/h)||57,500|
|Wheel(D x W)||11 x 8|
|No. of Speeds||5|
|Horspower - RPM||3/4 - 1,050|
|Face Area (ft²)||7|
|Rows Deep/Fins per Inch||4/14|
|Indoor Metering Device Size||0.086|
|Filter Size(ft²)||(2)20 x 25 x 1|
|Refrigerant CHarge (oz.)||175|
|Horsepower - RPM||1/4 - 1075|
|Fan Diameter/# Fan Blades||22/4|
|Face Area (ft²)||19|
|Outdoor Metering Device Size||0.071|
|Rows Deep/Fins per Inch||2/20|
|Indoor Fan FLA||5.4|
|Outdoor Fan RLA||1.4|
|Total Unit Amps||33.2|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity *1||40|
|Min. Overcurrent Protection (amps) *2||60|
1. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes. Extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes.
2. Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
Note: Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.