4 Ton (46,000 BTU) 14 SEER Energy-Efficient Packaged Air Conditioner - GPC1448H41
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Multi-speed ECM indoor blower motor
- Quiet horizontal discharge
- Copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coil
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Fully charged system
- 5 kW to 20 kW electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- Aluminum foil-facing internal insulation reinforced with fiberglass scrim
- Fully insulated blower compartment with convenient access panels
- Meets cabinet air leakage requirements when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- One footprint for all tonnages
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GPC14H, GPC14M AND GPC15H PACKAGED AIR CONDITIONER
The art of precision
Efficient Cooling Capacity - 5 millimeter (select models) refrigeration grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration delivers outstanding heat transfer properties.
All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil - A single metal solution that is designed for enhanced durability and performance.
Goodman packaged units simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Multi-Speed ECM Blower Motor - Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly-efficient performance.
High-Efficiency Scroll Compressor - Compressor will provide years of reliable cooling comfort. Uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant.
Refrigeration-Grade Premium Copper Tubing and Aluminum Fin Condenser Coil Configuration - Delivers outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.
Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure with Powder-Paint Finish - Protects your system from extreme outdoor elements
Fully-Insulated Blower Compartment - Designed for quiet performance. Panels are conveniently located to provide easy access.
GPC15H - Dedicated Horizontal
GPC14M - Multi-Position
GPC14H - Dedicated Horizontal
For information regarding our return policy, please click here.
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Please see Warranty Certificate below for details.
|Wheel(D x W)||10 x 8|
|No. of Speeds||5|
|Horsepower - RPM||3/4 - 1050|
|Face Area (ft²)||6.20|
|Rows Deep/Fins per Inch||4/14|
|Indoor Orifice Size||0.076|
|Filter Size (Inch)||(2)20 x 20 x 1|
|Drain Size (NPT)||3/4"|
|Refrigerant Charge (oz.)||85|
|Condenser Fan Motor:|
|Horsepower(RPM)||1/4 - 1075|
|Fan Diameter/# Fan Blades||22/4|
|Face Area (ft²)||16|
|Rows Deep/ Fins per Inch||1/27|
|Quantity / Type||1/Scroll|
|Indoor Blower FLA||5.4|
|Outdoor Fan RLA||1.4|
|Total Unit Amps||26.7|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity *1||32|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection (amps) *2||50|
|Equipment Weight (LBS)||365|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||370|
1 Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes. Extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes.
2 May use fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
Note: Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.