1200 CFM 80,000 BTU High-Efficiency Single-Stage, Multi-Speed Gas Furnace, Up to 92% AFUE, Upflow/Horizontal - GMSS920803BN
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GMSS92 GAS FURNACE
The art of precision
Aluminized-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger - Distinctive tubular aluminizedsteel
construction formed using wrinklebend technology results in an extremely
durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this
combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
Efficient and Quiet Multi-Speed Circulator Motor - Provides quiet system startup and
shutdown with highly-efficient performance.
Goodman gas furnaces simply work the way they're supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter - Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light
Quiet, Single-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower - Provides precise control and enhanced
energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
Self-Diagnostic Control Board - Continuously monitors the system for consistent,
reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition
through LED for quick troubleshooting.
Compact Cabinet - Compactly designed cabinet means more heating in a smaller
footprint. Air leakage of less than 2% for all models.
Standard Features Cabinet Features
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Multi-speed blower motor
- Quiet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Designed for multi-position installation - upflow, horizontal left or right
- Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe)
- Easy-to-install top venting with optional side venting upflow models only
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable finish
- Foil-faced insulated heat exchanger cabinet
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
|High Fire Input *1||80,000|
|High Fire Output *1||73,600|
|Temp. Rise Range (°F)||35-65|
|Vent Diameter *3||2" - 3"|
|No. of Burners||4|
|Available AC @0.5" ESP||1.5 - 3|
|Size (D x W)||10" x 8"|
|Horsepower @1075 RPM||1/3|
|Filter Size (in²) (Qty)||(1)16x25(side or bottom)|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity *4||9.6|
|Max. Overcurrent (amps) *5||15|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||115|
1 Natural Gas BTU/h
2 DOE AFUE based upon Isolated Combustion System (ICS)
3 Installer must supply one or two PVC pipes: one for combustion air (optional) and one for the flue outlet (required). Vent pipe must be either 2" or 3" in diameter, depending upon furnace input, number of elbows, length of run and installation (1 or 2 pipes). The optional Combustion Air Pipe is dependent on installation/code requirements and must be 2" or 3" diameter PVC.
4 Minimum Circuit Ampacity = (1.25 x Circulator Blower Amps) + ID Blower amps. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes. Extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes.
5 Maximum Overcurrent Protection Device refers to maximum recommended fuse or circuit breaker size. May use fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- All furnaces are manufactured for use on 115 VAC, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical supply.
- Gas Service Connection 1/2" FPT
- Important: Size fuses and wires properly and make electrical connections in accordance with the National Electrical Code and/or all existing local codes.
- For bottom return: Failure to unfold flanges may reduce airflow by up to 18%. This could result in performance and noise issues.
- For servicing or cleaning, a 24" front clearance is required. Unit connections (electrical, flue and drain) may necessitate greater clearances than the minimum clearances listed above. In all cases, accessibility clearance must take precedence over clearances from the enclosure where accessibility clearances are greater.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.