1200 CFM 60,000 BTU Two-Stage, Variable-Speed ECM Gas Furnace, Up to 96% AFUE, Downflow/Horizontal, Low NOx - GCVC960603BN
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GCVC96 GAS FURNACE
The art of precision
Aluminized Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger - Distinctive tubular aluminized steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
ComfortNet™ Communicating System Compatible - Continuously monitors the system's operating performance and allows remote control of system as an option.
Goodman gas furnaces simply work the way they're supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed ECM Circulator Motor - Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly efficient performance.
Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter - Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
Two-Stage Gas Valve - Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single-stage gas valves.
Quiet, Two-Stage, Induced-Draft Blower - Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
Self-Diagnostic Control Board - Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory; and indicates condition through a 7-segment display for quick troubleshooting.
Thermally-Insulated Cabinet - The fully insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize the heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Utilizes ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Designed for multi-position installation - downflow, horizontal left or right
- Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe)
- Easy-to-install top venting with optional side venting
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable finish
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- 10 Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Heat Exchange Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
To receive the 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty, the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Please see Warranty Certificate below for details.
|High Fire Input *1||60,000|
|High Fire Output *1||57,600|
|Low-Fire Input *1||42,000|
|Low-Fire Output *1||40,320|
|Temp. Rise Range (°F)||35-65|
|Vent Diameter *3||2" - 3"|
|No. of Burners||3|
|Available AC @0.5" ESP||1.5 - 3|
|Size (D x W)||11" x 8"|
|Horsepower @1075 RPM||1/2|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity *4||7.8|
|Max. Overcurrent (amps) *5||15|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||119|
1 Natural Gas BTU/h
2 DOE AFUE based upon Isolated Combustion System (ICS)
3 Installer must supply one or two PVC pipes: one for combustion air (optional) and one for the flue outlet (required). Vent pipe must be either 2" or 3" in diameter, depending upon furnace input, number of elbows, length of run and installation (1 or 2 pipes). The optional Combustion Air Pipe is dependent on installation/code requirements and must be 2" or 3" diameter PVC.
4 Minimum Circuit Ampacity = (1.25 x Circulator Blower Amps) + ID Blower amps. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes. Extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes.
5 Maximum Overcurrent Protection Device refers to maximum recommended fuse or circuit breaker size. May use fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- All furnaces are manufactured for use on 115 VAC, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical supply.
- Gas Service Connection 1/2" FPT
- Important: Size fuses and wires properly and make electrical connections in accordance with the National Electrical Code and/or all existing local codes.
- For bottom return: Failure to unfold flanges may reduce airflow by up to 18%. This could result in performance and noise issues.
- For servicing or cleaning, a 24" front clearance is required. Unit connections (electrical, flue and drain) may necessitate greater clearances than the minimum clearances listed above. In all cases, accessibility clearance must take precedence over clearances from the enclosure where accessibility clearances are greater.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.