1200 CFM 80,000 BTU ComfortNet™-Compatible Two-Stage, Variable-Speed Gas Furnace, 80% AFUE, Downflow/Horizontal, Low NOx - GCVC80803BX
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GMVC8/GCVC8 GAS FURNACE
The art of precision
Heavy-Duty Aluminized-Steel Tubular Heat Exchanger - Constructed from tubular aluminized-steel, the primary heat exchanger is designed for outstanding durability and heat transfer. The use of wrinkle bend technology maintains the wall strength of the tubular design and aids in the efficient transfer of heat.
Two-Stage Gas Valve - Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single-stage gas valves.
Goodman gas furnaces simply work the way they're supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Self-Diagnostic Control Board - Silently and consistently monitors the gas furnace to ensure all furnace components are working properly and helps to achieve the energyefficient performance too. Also, allows for quick troubleshooting when gas furnace needs maintenance.
Corrosion-Resistant Vent Variable-Speed Blower - Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly-efficient performance.
Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter - This advanced energy-efficient technology eliminates the need for a traditional pilot light. The igniter is constructed for both strength and outstanding reliability.
Insulated Furnace Cabinet - Even the metal walls of this gas furnace support energyefficiency. A fully insulated cabinet helps to keep the heat inside the furnace and has less than a 2% air leakage rate. The insulation also assists with noise suppression when the furnace is operating.
- Two-stage gas valve operates on twostage or single-stage thermostats
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- SureStart® Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 120-volt or 24-volt humidifiers
- Low constant fan speed circulates air throughout the home
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- California Low NOx emissions-compliant models available
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Multi-position installation: downflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
|High Fire Input *1||80,000|
|High Fire Output *1|
|Low Fire Input *1||56,000|
|Low Fire Output *1|
|Available AC @0.5" ESP||1.5-3.0|
|Temp. Rise Range (°F)||30-60/30-60|
|Size (D x W)||10" x 8"|
|Horsepower @1075 RPM||1/2|
|Vent Diameter *2||4"|
|No. of Burners||4|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity *3||7.75|
|Max. Overcurrent (amps) *4||15|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||109|
1 Natural Gas BTU/h; for altitudes above from 0' to 4,500' above sea level, reduce input rating 4% for each 1,000' above 4,500' altitude. Low-fire rate is 70% of highfire
2 DOE AFUE based upon Isolated Combustion System (ICS)
3 Minimum Circuit Ampacity = (1.25 x Circulator Blower Amps) + ID Blower amps. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes. Extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes.
4 Maximum Overcurrent Protection Device refers to maximum recommended fuse or circuit breaker size. May use fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- All furnaces are manufactured for use on 115 VAC, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical supply.
- Gas Service Connection 1/2" FPT
- Important: Size fuses and wires properly and make electrical connections in accordance with the National Electrical Code and/or all existing local codes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.