1200 CFM 60,000 BTU High-Efficiency, Single-Stage, Multi-Speed Gas Furnace, Up to 92% AFUE, Downflow/Horizontal - GCSS920603BN
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GCSS92 GAS FURNACE
The art of precision
Heavy-Duty Aluminized-Steel Heat Exchanger - Distinctive tubular aluminized-steel
construction formed using wrinklebend technology results in an extremely durable heat
exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination
provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
Goodman gas furnaces simply work the way they're supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Multi-Speed Blower Motor - Automatically adjusts airflow to match comfort needs,
reduces energy consumption and system noise as compared to single-stage motors.
Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter - Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting
Continuous Air Circulation - Provides added filteration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort
Self-Diagnostic Control Board - Stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition
through a flashing LED for quick troubleshooting.
Compact Cabinet - Compactly designed cabinet means more heating in a smaller footpring. Air leakage of less than 2% for all models.
Standard Features Cabinet Features
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Multi-speed blower motor
- Quiet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Designed for multi-position installation ? downflow, horizontal left or right
- Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe)
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable finish
- Foil-faced insulated heat exchanger cabinet
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- Lifetime Heat Exchange Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Please see Warranty Certificate below for details.
|High Fire Input *1||60,000|
|High Fire Output *1||55,200|
|Temp. Rise Range (°F)||35-65|
|Vent Diameter *3||2" - 3"|
|No. of Burners||3|
|Available AC @0.5" ESP||1.5 - 3|
|Size (D x W)||10" x 8"|
|Horsepower @1075 RPM||1/3|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity *4||9.6|
|Max. Overcurrent (amps) *5||15|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||112|
1 Natural Gas BTU/h
2 DOE AFUE based upon Isolated Combustion System (ICS)
3 Installer must supply one or two PVC pipes: one for combustion air (optional) and one for the flue outlet (required). Vent pipe must be either 2" or 3" in diameter, depending upon furnace input, number of elbows, length of run and installation (1 or 2 pipes). The optional Combustion Air Pipe is dependent on installation/code requirements and must be 2" or 3" diameter PVC.
4 Minimum Circuit Ampacity = (1.25 x Circulator Blower Amps) + ID Blower amps. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes. Extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes.
5 Maximum Overcurrent Protection Device refers to maximum recommended fuse or circuit breaker size. May use fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- All furnaces are manufactured for use on 115 VAC, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical supply.
- Gas Service Connection 1/2" FPT
- Important: Size fuses and wires properly and make electrical connections in accordance with the National Electrical Code and/or all existing local codes.
- For bottom return: Failure to unfold flanges may reduce airflow by up to 18%. This could result in performance and noise issues.
- For servicing or cleaning, a 24" front clearance is required. Unit connections (electrical, flue and drain) may necessitate greater clearances than the minimum clearances listed above. In all cases, accessibility clearance must take precedence over clearances from the enclosure where accessibility clearances are greater.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.