2 Ton (24,000 BTU) 16 SEER High-Efficiency Two-Stage Heat Pump - DSZC160241
- Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech&trage; scroll compressor
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- ComfortNet&trage; Communications System compatible
- Expanded ComfortAlert&trage; diagnostics built in
- Set-up capable with two low-voltage wires to outdoor unit
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- SmartShift® technology to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed coil and ambient temperature sensors
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Fully charged for 15' of tubing length
- Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman® brand sound control top design
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Appliance-quality powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Rust-resistant coated screws
- Compact footprint
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND DSZC16 HEAT PUMP
The art of precision
Copeland® Two-Stage Ultratech Scroll Compressor - Designed with fewer moving parts and consuming less energy compared to reciprocating compressors, the compressor uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant and will provide years of reliable cooling comfort.
ComfortNet™ Communicating System Compatible - Homeowner benefits of this system include advanced diagnostics, automatic maintenance alerts, and continuous monitoring of the system's operating performance.
Goodman heat pumps simply work the way they're supposed to,
making each one a thing of beauty.
Copeland® ComfortAlert™ Diagnostics - Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your heat pump system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet - A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
Factory-Installed Bi-flow Liquid Line Filter Drier - Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
Quiet Operation - An acoustically engineered sound control blanket helps reduce noise levels compared to units without sound control blankets.
For information regarding our return policy, please click here.
|Nominal Cooling (BTU/h)||24,000|
|Nominal Heating (BTU/h)||24,000|
|Condenser Fan Motor Horsepower||1/6|
|Condenser Fan Motor FLA||1.2|
|Refrigerant Liquid Line Size *1 ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant Suction Line Size *1 ("O.D.)||3/4"|
|Refrigerant Connection Liquid Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant ConnectionSuction Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/4"|
|Valve Connection Type||Sweat|
|Refrigerant Charge (oz.)||153|
|Shipped with Orifice Size||N/A|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity *2||15.8|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection *3||25|
|Electrical Conduit Size||1/2" or 3/4"|
1. Tested and rated in accordance with ARI Standard 210/240
2. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes; extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes
3. Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
- Installer will need to supply 7/8” to 1 1/8” adapters for suction line connections.
- Unit is charged with refrigerant for 15’ of 3/8” liquid line. System charge must be adjusted per Installation Instructions Final Charge Procedure.
- Installation of these units may require the specified TXV Kit to be installed on the indoor coil. THE SPECIFIED TXV IS DETERMINED BY THE OUTDOOR UNIT NOT THE INDOOR COIL.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.