4 Ton (48,000 BTU) 16 SEER Split System Air Conditioner - DSXC160481
- Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech™ scroll compressor
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Expanded ComfortAlert™ diagnostics
- Set-up capable with two lowvoltage wires to outdoor unit
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Two-speed, quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with sound control top
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Wire fan discharge grille Steel louver coil guard
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
The art of precision
Next Generation Copeland Scroll™ Two-Stage Compressor – Designed with fewer moving parts and consuming less energy compared to reciprocating compressors, the compressor uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant and will provide years of reliable cooling comfort. The compressor provides enhanced performance with revolutionary two-step capacity design. At lower speed the unit runs longer to help reduce indoor humidity and supports consistent indoor temperature control. The higher speed provides full cooling capacity on the hottest days of year. Combined, both speeds help deliver steady and consistent cooling compared to single-speed compressors.
ComfortNet™ Communicating System Compatible – Continuously monitors the system’s operating performance and allows remote control of system as an option.
Goodman air conditioners simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Copeland ComfortAlert™ Diagnostics – Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your air conditioner system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet – A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
Factory-Installed In-Line Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
Quiet Operation – An acoustically engineered sound control blanket helps reduce noise levels compared to units without sound control blankets.
For information regarding our return policy, please click here.
|Nominal Cooling (BTU/h)||48,000|
|Condenser Fan Motor:|
|Refrigerant Liquid Line Size ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant Suction Line Size ("O.D.)||1 1/8"|
|Refrigerant Connection Liquid Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant ConnectionSuction Valve Size ("O.D.)||7/8"|
|Valve Connection Type||Sweat|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity *2||27.7|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection *3||45|
|Power Supply||1/2" or 3/4"|
|Equipment Weight (LBS)||219|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||241|
1 Tested and rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 210/240
2 Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes; extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes
3 Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
- Installer will need to supply 7/8" to 1 1/8" adapters for suction line connections.
- Unit is charged with refrigerant for 15' of 3/8" liquid line. System charge must be adjusted per Installation Instructions Final Charge Procedure.
- Installation of these units requires the specified TXV Kit to be installed on the indoor coil. THE SPECIFIED TXV IS DETERMINED BY THE OUTDOOR UNIT, NOT THE INDOOR COIL.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.