4 Ton 48,000 BTU/h Max Cooling 14 SEER Energy-Efficient Split System Air Conditioner - GSX140481
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Single-speed condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with a louvered sound control top
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Steel louver coil guard
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
The art of precision
Energy-Efficient Scroll Compressor - Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort it provides 14 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER units.
Single-Speed Condenser Fan Motor - With advanced fan design it provides dependable quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
Goodman air conditioners simply work the way they are supposed to making each one a thing of beauty.
Efficient Cooling Capacity - Five millimeter refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant.
Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet - A louvered cabinet protects the coil while its appliance-quality post-paint baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
Factory-Installed In-Line Filter Drier - Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
OUTSTANDING LIMITED WARRANTY PROTECTION
This unit is backed by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above. The GSX14 Air Conditioner features operating sound levels that are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. With its 14 SEER rating the GSX14 will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
For information regarding our return policy, please click here.
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Please see Warranty Certificate below for details.
|Max Cooling (BTU/h)||48,000|
|Condenser Fan Motor Hp||1/4|
|Condenser Fan Motor FLA||1.3|
|Refrigerant Liquid Line Size ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant Suction Line Size ("O.D.)||1 1/8"|
|Refrigerant Connection Liquid Valve Size ("O.D.)||3/8"|
|Refrigerant ConnectionSuction Valve Size ("O.D.)*2,3||7/8"|
|Voltage-Phase (60 Hz)||208/230-1|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity *4||26.2|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection *5||45 amps|
|Conduit||1/2" or 3/4"|
1. Line sizes denoted for 25’ line sets, tested and rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 210/240. For other line-set lengths or sizes, refer to the installation & Operating instructions and/or the long line-set guidelines.
2. Installer will need to supply 3/4" to 7/8" adapters for suction line connections.
3. Installer will need to supply 7/8" to 1 1/8" adapters for suction line connections.
4. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes; extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes
5. Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
- Unit is charged with refrigerant for 15’ of 3/8" liquid line. System charge must be adjusted per Installation Instructions Final Charge Procedure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.