Roll over image to zoom in
This is a good quality caulk for use around windows, doors, siding, trim, baseboards, and vents. It is paintable, mildew resistant, will be tack free within 1 hours, may be painted over within 2 hours, and will fully cure within 3 days. The clear caulk will go on white, but turn clear within 10 to 14 days. One tube (10.1 oz) will cover 51 linear feet of 3/16" bead. It is not suitable for use on aquariums, stoves, food areas, marble, or underwater. It may be cleaned up with water.
Important Note: The Energy Conscious cannot accept returns or issue credit for this product.
How to seal Gaps & Cracks.
Source: Green Dream Group
- Glass/Tile Adhesion: very good (rating 4)
- Wood Adhesion: excellent (rating 5)
- Metal Adhesion: very good (rating 4)
- Drywall/Plaster Adhesion: excellent (rating 5)
- Masonry/Brick/Concrete Adhesion: very good (rating 4)
- Plastic Adhesion: good (rating 3)
- Fiberglass Adhesion: very good (rating 4)
- Specifications: ASTM c-920
- Origin: United States
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 45 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.