The ED510 Display Module is designed to operate with the FLAME-MONITOR Burner Management Control System using the EP and EPD style (remote mount only for EPD style) programmer modules as well as the MicroM series of controls. The ED510 display module provides the following features and capabilities:
- Two (2) line by sixteen (16) character backlit LCD display.
- Continuous display of current burner operating status, including first out annunciation in the event of a lockout condition.
- Three (3) key, tactile dome keypad to provide historical information of the burner, last six (6) lockout conditions (with burner cycle and burner hour time stamp), assign messages associated with the operation of the E300 expansion module, and diagnostic messages.
- Design mounts directly onto the front face of the EP style programmers.
- RJ style connector for connection to the EP and EPD programmer.
- Remote display capability with the EP and EPD style programmers and MicroM system using standard DIN sized opening and remote mounting kit. Refer to Bulletin E-8002.
- Weather proof housing (NEMA 4 using remote mounting kit 129-145-1, -2).