Wall Mount Exterior Fan, 227 CFM Max Airflow
Fantech's RE Series direct drive centrifugal fans provide an excellent solution for residential or commercial ventilation applications where the fan must be mounted on the exterior of the building. RE models have a flat base for direct flashing to the roof. They can also be mounted on an exterior wall when roof access is not suitable.
With duct diameters from 4" to 10", air performance from 116 to 1008 CFM, and 100% speed controllability, these multi-purpose fans can be used to move air from one or more venting points. Interior noise is not an issue because the fan motor is located outside the building envelope.
RE Fans are simple to install; no installation extras are required. Simply mount the fan on the roof or wall, then connect the electrical supply to the easily accessible terminal box. The top cover is removable for access to the motor and wiring connections.
- Galvanized steel housing features baked powder-coat finish (can be painted to match decor)
- Unique external rotor motor has built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reset
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
- 100% speed controllable
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Suitable for airstream temperatures of up to 140° F
- CSA Certified
- Five-year warranty
|Input power (P1)||87||W|
|Fan impeller speed||2451||r.p.m.|
|Max. temperature of transported air||140||°F|