Roll over image to zoom in
The Fantech SHR Heat Recovery System draws fresh air in through its aluminum core, where it is heated and then distributed throughout your home. The heat recovery system operates with a superior EBM motor that delivers 67 to 267 CFM and is designed for homes that are 1,400 to 6,600 square feet in size. The galvanized steel cabinet is insulated with 1" high-density polystyrene foam and features a baked powder-coat finish. The three-position external rocker switch controls Low, Stand By and Medium speeds and offers continuous ventilation. This ventilation system is UL listed and CSA certified.
- Super Compact Size
- 50-149 CFM (24-70 L/s) @ 0.4 w.g.
- Backward curved blade motors
- Electrostatic filters (washable)
- Aluminum heat recovery core
- External screw type dry contacts
- Improved core guide channels for easy removal of core
- Three Speeds
- Continuous Exhaust Only Model; other models available with Recirculation Defrost
- External Screw Type Dry Contacts for Quick Connection of Remote Controls
- Aluminum Heat Recovery Core
- 6? Side Ports
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.