This air exchanger is a simple, balanced ventilation system. It is suitable for use in homes less than 1500 square feet, or in finished basements, home offices or bedroom suites. It will bring in outside air, mix it with inside air, and deliver to the home a mixture of fresh outside air and re-circulated inside air. At the same time some of the indoor stale air will be exhausted from the home. With this air exchanger there is no heat recovery core keeping the supply and exhaust air streams separate. The incoming air is tempered simply as a result of being tumbled with the inside air before being delivered to the living space.
The case is made of 22 gauge galvanized steel with a powder coated antique white finish. It is insulated with 1 inch (25 mm) polystyrene foam to prevent condensation. The filter is washable, and is easy to access. A three-position control is included. The duct connectors are for use with 5 inch diameter round ducts.
- Electric Supply: 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Electric Consumption: 0.7 amps, 150 watts (high speed)
- Dimensions: 22 inches wide x 19 inches high x 13 inches deep
- Air Flow: 42 cfm, 60 cfm, 104 cfm
- Manufacturer Warranty (motor): 7 years
- Manufacturer Warranty (parts): 5 years