This fan should be installed with at least 8 feet of insulated flex duct between the grill and the fan. Flex duct will not only help reduce the transmission of sound from the remote fan back to the bathroom, but it is often easier to install than rigid duct.
This model has a 270 cfm fan, comes with two 6 inch square grill housings with dampers, one 6x4x4 "Y" duct, and is designed for use with 4 inch flex duct between the grills and the fan and 6 inch duct between the fan and the outside exhaust vent. It is rated for use in wet locations.
- Electrical Specifications: 120 volts AC, 60 Hz, 72 watts
- Maximum Airflow: 270 cfm (for bathrooms up to 8840 cu. ft.)
- Grill Size: (6"Grill), 7 inch diameter
- Grill Housing: 5.25 inches deep x 6 inches square
- Approvals: UL, CUL, HVI
- Manufacturer Warranty: 7 years
- Origin: Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.