Auto-Diverting Tub Spout System with Single Function Showerhead (EV3312-CP150-SB)
The tub spout component of the Auto-Diverting Tub Spout System with ShowerStart TSV shall attach to either a 1/2" slip-fit connection
(copper or galvanized pipe), 1/2" NPT threaded connection or a 3/4" NPT threaded connection. Once installed, its integrated ShowerStart TSV shall automatically divert water measuring 95ºF (35ºC) or greater to the system’s specialized WaterSense showerhead. Water shall not leak from the tub spout while it is being diverted to the showerhead. The tub spout’s auto diverting feature may be bypassed for the purpose of taking a bath, however the tub spout shall automatically return to its default position after bathing is completed.
The specialized WaterSense showerhead component of the Auto-Diverting Tub Spout System with ShowerStart TSV shall attach to shower arms with ½" NPT male fittings. The showerhead shall include an integrated valve residing in a normally closed position. As a result, water shall only trickle from the showerhead when it initially reaches the fixture. The trickle shall continue until the user activates normal flow by pulling on the showerhead’s lanyard or toggling the lever to which the lanyard is attached. Once water flow to the specialized showerhead is terminated its integrated valve shall automatically return to its normally closed position.
The Auto-Diverting Tub Spout System with ShowerStart TSV is designed to operate in tub/shower combination bathing units with static water pressures of 35 psi or higher. It is not compatible with 3-handled diverters.
- Reduces warm-up waits by 2x or more
- Auto diverts hot water to the showerhead once it arrives
- Integrated ShowerStart TSV (Thermostatic Shut-O Valve)
- prevents unintended hot water use during shower warm-up
- Anti-leak tub spout design
- Quick Connect mounting options for:
- 1/2" slip-fit connection (copper or galvanized pipe)
- 1/2" and 3/4" NPT threaded connection
- Includes WaterSense certified single function showerhead
- Tub spout automatically diverts hot water to showerhead
- once 95°F (35°C) water arrives
- Specialized showerhead trickles until user begins showering
- Normal showerhead flow is activated by pulling lanyard
- System automatically resets for next use
- Integrated bypasses for bathing or cold showers
- For use with static water pressures >35 psi
How it works:
1. Turn on hot water - Cold water exits spout
Continue with your typical routine - the things you do while waiting for the shower to become warm.
2. Auto diverts when hot water arrives
Upon reaching 95°F, ShowerStart Technology automatically divers flow. Showerhead trickles - saving hot water until you get in.
3. Pull cord when ready to get in
Pull the cord to activate normal flow and begin showering.
4. Option: Taking a bath
If a bath is prefered, simply push tub spout lever back to its original position.
|Spray Pattern||Full Body|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.