Roll over image to zoom in
Use this 100% silicone rubber sealant for sealing cracks and gaps around windows, doors, plumbing openings, vents and ducts when you need a watertight, flexible seal that is resistant to sunlight, rain, snow and extreme temperatures (-60°F to 400°F). After it is fully cured, the bead will not crack, crumble or shrink.
DuPont Window & Door Choice Silicone can also help eliminate air infiltration into a home. In fact, the Department of Energy - ENERGY STAR® Home Sealing guidelines and the NAHB Green Home Building Guidelines recommend the use of caulk to increase energy efficiency.
- Weatherproof seal
- Waterproof and crack proof
- For interior or exterior use
- Lifetime flexibility
- Mineral spirits cleanup
Available colors and packaging:
- 9.8 oz cartridge available in Clear and White
- Meets ASTM Specification C-920
- NS Class 25
- use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements. Fed. Spec. TT-S-00230C and TT-S-001543A.
- Compliant for incidental food contact under FDA Reg. 21-CFR-177.2600 Rubber articles intended for repeated use.
Effective for a variety of applications:
Excellent adhesion to most substrates:
- Vinyl siding
- Painted surfaces
|Sanded / Unsanded||Unsanded|
|Surface Applied To||Adheres to most ceramic, porcelain, glass, fiberglass, plastics and painted surfaces|
|Size - Measurement (oz.)||9.8|
|Product Set Time||2 hours|
|Category||Kitchen & Bathroom|