Dow Great Stuff Pro 187273 foam, for insulating windows and doors.
GREAT STUFF PRO™ Window & Door is specifically formulated to seal gaps between window and door frames and their rough openings. It works hard without being hard on surfaces.
This low-pressure, flexible polyurethane foam sealant:
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing gun for greater precision and access to hard-to-reach places.
- Comes in a can that’s reusable for up to 30 days, minimizing waste
- Expands just enough to seal gaps without bowing or bending the frame, when applied appropriately.
- Bonds to vinyl, wood and metal frames.
- Offers greater insulation value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal that can lower energy bills.
- Expands and contracts to allow for various weather conditions.
- 16-18 windows (20 oz gun version)*
- Repels and deflects water.
It’s easy to use because it’s:
- Soft, pliable , easy to stuff back into gap without trimming
- Tack-free in 3-10 minutes. 1
- Ready to trim within 60 minutes.
- Flexible after it cures.
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
- Yellow-colored so you can see it.
- UL Classified.
- Available in 20-oz. straw and 20-oz. gun applied cans.
1 70 ± 5 °F and 50 ± 5 %RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
*U.S. ONLY - Based on Average-sized windows (36” x 60” , gap 3/8” wide and 1” deep)
DuPont Performance Building Solutions brings together the power of two construction leaders: DuPont™ Building Envelope Solutions and Dow Building Solutions.
Typical Physical Properties of GREAT STUFF PRO Window & Door Insulating Foam Sealant
|PROPERT Y AND TEST METHOD||VALUE|
|Flexural Strength, ASTM C203, Parallel to rise, psi (kPa), min.||5.2 (35.9)|
|Apparent Aged k-factor (Thermal Conductivity) per inch (25 mm),||0.262|
|ASTM C518 @75°F (24°C) mean temp., Btu•in/ft2•hr•°F (W/m•°C), min.||(0.038)|
|Compressive Strength, ASTM D1621, Parallel to rise, psi (kPa)||2.8 (19.2)|
|Apparent Density, ASTM D1622, pcf (kg/m3)||1.63 (26)|
|Dimensional Stability, ASTM D2126, % Volume Change|
|Open Cell Content, ASTM D6226, %||<88.00|
|Tensile Strength, ASTM D1623, Parallel to rise, psi (kPa)||5.7 (39.3)|
|Elongation, %, “Test immed. after cut”||19.6|
|Shear Strength, ASTM C273, Parallel to rise, psi (kPa)||7.07 (48.7)|
|Flame Spread/Smoke Developed(2), ASTM E84||10/20|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.