The GREAT STUFF PRO™ product series features gun-applied insulating foam sealant formulations. The line offers precision application, high yield chemistry, 30 day restartability and no-drip dispensing.
Thirty Day Restartability
All GREAT STUFF PRO™ foam dispensing guns are designed to create an airtight and moisture-tight seal between the gun and the can. This prevents the foam from curing and blocking the dispensing valve, letting you reuse the can for up to one month. When storing foam, always keep a gun securely attached to the top of the can.
Pinpoint Control of Foam Bead
Each of the guns has a flow control screw mechanism located on the back allowing you to dispense foam beads from 1/8" to 3" in size. The gun tip designs permit you to place the bead precisely where you want it. One-hand operation eases use in tight spots and hard-toreach applications.
The PRO foam dispensing gun features no-drip dispensing, pinpoint control of the bead size and restartability, providing maximize foam yield. Pinpoint control of the bead size allows you to maximize the foam yield from every can.
GREAT STUFF PRO™ 13 DISPENSING GUN:
- Has a lightweight, durable plastic handle and body
- Has a flow-control mechanism that dispenses beads from 1/8" to 3" — exactly where it's needed.
- Provides greater precision and access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Works with all GREAT STUFF PRO™ cans.
- Prevents dripping.
- Creates an air- and moisture-tight seal between the gun and the can.
- Has a replaceable, barbed dispensing nozzle.
- Includes plastic tapered tips.
DuPont Performance Building Solutions brings together the power of two construction leaders: DuPont™ Building Envelope Solutions and Dow Building Solutions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.