This item is sold as a case of 4 units.
The average home has a half mile of Gaps & Cracks1 where air and moisture can enter. Air sealing and insulating projects around the home can typically save homeowners up to 30% on home energy costs, according to the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET). Seal out energy loss and improve comfort with GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks Insulating Foam Sealant.2
Reduces air leaks and energy costs
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks Insulating Foam Sealant is a ready-to-use, minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1 inch. This specially formulated sealant:
- expands to take the shape of gaps, creating a long-lasting, airtight and water-resistant seal
- helps improve energy efficiency by forming an airtight seal in Gaps & Cracks
- is a simpleway to minimize unwanted air flowand reduce condensation
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a polyurethane foam gap/crack filler for use all around the home.
Features and benefits at a glance
- Fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1 inch
- Ready-to-use (straw applicator)
- Forms a long-lasting weathertight seal to minimize drafts
- Forms airtight, water-resistant seal
- All-direction dispensing
- Interior/exterior use3
- Adheres to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Tack free in 10–15 minutes4; Trims in one hour
- Cures rigid
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- UL Classified
- CCMC 13074-L
Where to Use GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks
Use GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks Insulating Foam Sealant to seal and insulate around common areas of energy loss such as rim joist/sill plate, outdoor fixtures, pipe penetrations, attic and more.
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks Insulating Foam Sealant is Cost Effective
One 12 oz. can = up to 22 tubes of caulk (= 7 quarts of caulk) †
† Calculated caulk equivalence based on estimated yields using ASTM C1536-3 Yield Results.
1 Source: www.energystar.gov
2 Read all instructions and (Material) Safety Data Sheet ((M)SDS) carefully before use.
3 Skin of cured foam can discolor if exposed to natural light. Paint or coat foam for best results.
4 70 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length.
Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
DuPont Performance Building Solutions brings together the power of two construction leaders: DuPont™ Building Envelope Solutions and Dow Building Solutions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.