Dow Great Stuff Big Gap Filler Expanding Straw Foam 20 oz, Pack of 5 - 157913
The average home has a half mile of Gaps & Cracks1 where air and moisture can enter. Air sealing and insulating projects around the home can typically save homeowners up to 30% on home energy costs, according to the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET). Seal out energy loss and improve comfort with GREAT STUFF™ Big Gap Filler Insulating Foam Sealant.2
Reduces air leaks and energy costs
GREAT STUFF™ Big Gap Filler Insulating Foam Sealant is a ready-to-use, expanding polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 3 inches. This specially formulated sealant:
- fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 3 inches
- expands to take the shape of gaps, creating a long-lasting, airtight and water-resistant seal
- helps improve energy efficiency by forming an airtight seal in Gaps & Cracks
- is a simple way to minimize unwanted air flow and reduce moisture condensation
GREAT STUFF™ Big Gap Filler is a polyurethane foam gap/crack filler for use all around the home.
Features and benefits at a glance:
- Fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 3 inches
- Ready-to-use (straw applicator)
- Forms a long-lasting weathertight seal to minimize drafts
- Forms airtight, water-resistant seal
- Interior/exterior use3
- Adheres to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Tack free in 10-15 minutes4; Trims in one hour
- Cures rigid
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- All-direction dispensing
- UL Classified
- CCMC 13074-L
Where to Use GREAT STUFF™ Big Gap Filler
Use GREAT STUFF™ Big Gap Filler Insulating Foam Sealant to seal gaps up to 3 inches to insulate around common areas of energy loss such as rim joist/sill plate, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
2Read all instructions and (Material) Safety Data Sheet ((M)SDS) carefully before use.
3Skin of cured foam can discolor if exposed to natural light. Paint or coat foam for best results.
470°F ± 5°F and 50 ± 5% RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependant on temperature, humidity and size of foam bead.
DuPont Performance Building Solutions brings together the power of two construction leaders: DuPont™ Building Envelope Solutions and Dow Building Solutions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.