The size of the cylinders may be different from the ones in the image shown above. This listing only includes the "A" and "B" chemical tanks.
FROTH-PAK 350 Gal Refill 1.75 Fire Rated Instuation Class A System includes:
- FROTH-PAK 350 GAL A - ISO - 340338
- FROTH-PAK 350 GAL B 1.75 Class A - POLYOL - 11096264
Theoretical Field:45,820 Board Feet (at 1.75 lb/ft2)
Spray Foam requirements are calculated in "Board Feet". A Board Foot is simply an area of cured foam measuring 12" x 12" x 1" thickness after curing. Example: if you have a surface that is 40' x 8' and want the foam 2" thick you would need 640 board feet (40x8x2 = 640). Confused how much spray foam you need? Give us a call: (888) 405-6064.
FROTH-PAK Foam Insulation is a closed cell, two-component, quick-cure polyurethane spray foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. Unlike one-component foam, FROTH-PAK Foam Insulation is a chemically cured foam, significantly reducing curing time. FROTH-PAK™ Foam Insulation dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds. The product will skin over in 30–40 seconds and will be completely cured in minutes.*
*Actual cure time will depend on temperature, foam thickness, the specific nozzle used, etc.
Class A rating of FROTH-PAK™ Foam Insulation kit qualifies it as an effective insulation for wall, attic and crawl space applications.
With its Class A fire rating (flame spread index of 25 or less), it can be left exposed in roof/wall junctures up to 6" in height, 2" in depth and unlimited length,† and used full-coverage behind a thermal barrier, qualifying as effective insulation for:
- Stud wall cavities
- Cold floors above unheated areas (such as a living area above a garage)
- Rim and band joists
- Crawl space walls and ceilings
- Attic ductwork - Plumbing wall pipe insulation and support
FROTH-PAK™ Refill Systems:
For a modest investment, upgrade or launch your spray foam insulation business with easy-to-use FROTH-PAK™ Foam Insulation and Sealant Refill Systems.* Sized especially for residential and small commercial applications, these cost-effective systems are easy to handle and provide the same closed-cell foam performance as the drum systems. And with the Arctic-Pak heated hose option, applicators in cool climates can spray all year long.
- Lower long-term cost of ownership compared to drum and rig system
- Less upfront capital investment
- Minimal set-up time
- Less equipment maintenance
- Low-cost replacement parts
- No specialized technician required to maintain/repair
- Can easily be added to insulation trucks to expand service offerings
- Ability to work all year using Arctic-Pak heated hose system
- Avoid disposal fees; keep material out of landfills
Easy to Use
- Self-contained, eliminating need for generator or power cord
- Hose length up to 150'
- One hour re-entry period compared to 24 hours for high-pressure drum systems
- Industry-leading dispensing system
- Aged R-value 5.5 (sealant) and 5.35(insulation)**
- Seamless, monolithic foam seals out moisture and air
- Multiple applications such as rim joist, attic penetration, wall cavities, and flash and batt
- Class-A rating (flame spread of 25 or less; insulation product only)
- Dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds
The FROTH-PAK Refill System is designed for ease-of-use. The following instructions should be followed strictly to assure maximum equipment performance and efficiency. To learn more details about Dow FROTH-PAK Refillable system, please click HERE.
The FROTH-PAK cylinders contain isocyanate, hydrofluorocarbon blowing agent and polyols under pressure. Read and follow these instructions and the Material Safety Data Sheets carefully before use. The safety precautions and personal protective equipment recomended are designed to protect the user and allow for the safe use and handling of the spray system.
Empty product cylinders (Part A and Part B tanks) will be picked up by Dow free of charge. Just follow the instructions included with these kits and call the telephone number provided with the tank delivery.
Note: you have to request the return of the refill tanks within 180 days of delivery, otherwise you will be charged recovery fees. For more please click on the Froth Pak Refill System Delivery.
DuPont Performance Building Solutions brings together the power of two construction leaders: DuPont™ Building Envelope Solutions and Dow Building Solutions.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF FROTH-PAK™ FOAM INSULATION
These properties are typical but do not constitute specifications.
|Property and Test Method||Value*|
|Flame Spread/Smoke Developed,(1), (2) ASTM E84/UL 723||≤25 / ≤450|
|Nominal Density, ASTM D1622, lb/ft³:||1.75|
ASTM E283, cfm/ft2 @ 1.57 psf
ASTM E2178, L/s/m2 @ 75 Pa
|Water Vapor Permeance, ASTM E96
perm @ 1" thick
perm @ 2" thick
|Water Absorption, ASTM D2842, % by volume||3.2|
|Dimensional Stability, ASTM D2126, % volume change
100°F/97% RH @ 1 wk
158°F/97% RH @ 1 wks
-40°F/amb RH @ 1 wk
158°F/amb RH @ 1 wks
|Compressive Strength, ASTM D1621, lb/in⊃, parallel||17.2|
|Tensile Strength, ASTM D1623, lb/in², parallel||32.0|
|Maximum Service Temperature, °F||240|
(1) Tested at 2" thickness, full coverage.
(2) This numerical flame spread rating is not intended to reflect hazards presented by this or any other material under actual fire conditions.
(3) R means resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power.