FROTH-PAK Foam Insulation is a closed cell, two-component, quick-cure polyurethane spray foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. Unlike one-component foam, FROTH-PAK Foam Insulation is a chemically cured foam, significantly reducing curing time. FROTH-PAK Foam Insulation dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds. The product will skin over in 30–40 seconds and will be completely cured in minutes.*
The Class-A rating (flame spread of 25 or less) of FROTH-PAK™ Foam Insulation allows its use in a wide range of interior and exterior industrial, commercial, institutional and residential settings. Check with local codes prior to use. If used in an exterior setting, a coating must be applied for ultraviolet (UV) protection.
Theoretical Yield = 210 Board Feet.
Spray Foam requirements are calculated in "Board Feet". A Board Foot is simply an area of cured foam measuring 12" x 12" x 1" thickness after curing. Example: if you have a surface that is 40' x 8' and want the foam 2" thick you would need 640 board feet (40x8x2 = 640). Confused how much spray foam you need? Give us a call: (888) 405-6064.
The Froth-Pak 210 Foam Insulation kit includes:
- 1 Iso (A) cylinder
- 1 Polyol (B) cylinder
- 1 gun hose assembly
- nozzeles (6 cone, 4 fan)
- Blocks Air Leaks Class A Fire Rated* Helps Stop Mold & Mildew
- Resits Moisture
- Fast Cure Formula
- Residential & Commercial Use
- Bonds to Most Building Materials
- Meets ASTM E84 Calss A Building Code Requirements
- Meets NFPA 286 Building Code Special Approvals
- Can be left exposed in roof and wall junctures 6" height or less (max 2" thick)
Temperature strips are located on FROTH-PAK™ 210 board foot kits to help maximize product performance. Apply the product at 75 degrees Fahrenheit or 24 degrees Celsius
FROTH-PAK Foam Insulation is typically sold as a complete 42 lb (FROTH-PAK 210) portable kit that includes pressurized "A" and "B" cylinders, plus dispensing gun/hose assembly and accessories.
*Actual cure time will depend on temperature, foam thickness, the specific nozzle used, etc.
NEED A SAFETY KIT?
If you would like to add an optional 3M safety kit to your Froth Pak package, simply select Add 3M Safety Kit from the product options and then Add to Cart. Your selections will be reflected on the check out page.
This 3M Safety Kit Includes:
- 3M Disposable Protective Coverall Safety Work Wear
- 3M Tekk Protection Nitrile Gloves
- 3M Half Facepiece Disposable Respirator Assembly, Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Respiratory Protection , Large - 5303
- 3M Safety Splash Goggle, Clear Anti Fog Lens - 334AF
DuPont Performance Building Solutions brings together the power of two construction leaders: DuPont™ Building Envelope Solutions and Dow Building Solutions.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF FROTH-PAK™ FOAM INSULATION
These properties are typical but do not constitute specifications.
|Property and Test Method||Value*|
|Flame Spread/Smoke Developed,(1), (2) ASTM E84/UL 723||≤25 / ≤450|
|Nominal Density, ASTM D1622, lb/ft³:||1.75|
ASTM E283, cfm/ft2 @ 1.57 psf
ASTM E2178, L/s/m2 @ 75 Pa
|Water Vapor Permeance, ASTM E96|
perm @ 1" thick
perm @ 2" thick
|Water Absorption, ASTM D2842, % by volume||3.2|
|Dimensional Stability, ASTM D2126, % volume change|
100°F/97% RH @ 1 wk
158°F/97% RH @ 1 wks
-40°F/amb RH @ 1 wk
158°F/amb RH @ 1 wks
|Compressive Strength, ASTM D1621, lb/in⊃, parallel||17.2|
|Tensile Strength, ASTM D1623, lb/in², parallel||32.0|
|Maximum Service Temperature, °F||240|
(1) Tested at 2" thickness, full coverage.
(2) This numerical flame spread rating is not intended to reflect hazards presented by this or any other material under actual fire conditions.
(3) R means resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.