Dow Froth Pak 160 Foam Sealant Kit, 2.25 PCF (Slow Rise) - 309410
FROTH-PAK Foam Insulation is a closed cell, two-component, quick-cure polyurethane spray foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. Unlike one-component foam, FROTH-PAK Foam Insulation is a chemically cured foam, significantly reducing curing time.
Theoretical Field:125 Board Feet.
Spray Foam requirements are calculated in "Board Feet". A Board Foot is simply an area of cured foam measuring 12" x 12" x 1" thickness after curing. Example: if you have a surface that is 40' x 8' and want the foam 2" thick you would need 640 board feet (40x8x2 = 640). Confused how much spray foam you need? Give us a call: (888) 405-6064.
Dow Froth Pak 160 Slow Rise Kit includes:
- 1 Iso (A) cylinder
- 1 Polyol (B) cylinder
- 6 Cone white spray nozzles - 259219
- 4 Fan spray nozzles - 259216
- 9 ft. gun hose assembly (GHA)
- 1 petroleum jelly packet
- Highest Density "Walkable" roofing foam, 2.9 Lb density
- Two-component spray applied closed cell polyurethane foam
- R-Value 6.4 initial, 4.9 cured
- 1.75 Pounds/SqFt density
- FROTH-PAK dispenses, expands and becomes tack free in seconds
- Temperature indicator to assure maximum product performance
- Metal carrying handle and banding around tanks secure the kit for ease of use outside the box
- Pre-attached, longer, flexible hoses for quicker start-up and greater user mobility
- Clear hoses to monitor product usage
- Patented anti-crossover nozzle eliminates chemical crossover
FROTH-PAK 160 kits are high density slow rise foam with initial R-value of 6.4. This foam is typically used for roof foam repair or new installation, insulating sealant to fill cavities, wall and floor penetrations, cold storage facilities and refrigerated trailers. FROTH-PAK 160 is also commonly used to repair spray-applied polyurethane roofs, test cut areas, damaged insulation boards or structure reinforcement.
NEED A SAFETY KIT?
If you would like to add an optional 3M safety kit to your Froth Pak package, simply select Add 3M Safety Kit from the product options and then Add to Cart. Your selections will be reflected on the check out page.
This 3M Safety Kit Includes:
- 3M Disposable Protective Coverall Safety Work Wear
- 3M Tekk Protection Nitrile Gloves
- 3M Half Facepiece Disposable Respirator Assembly, Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Respiratory Protection , Large - 5303
- 3M Safety Splash Goggle, Clear Anti Fog Lens - 334AF
DuPont Performance Building Solutions brings together the power of two construction leaders: DuPont™ Building Envelope Solutions and Dow Building Solutions.
125 Board Feet, 10.0 Cubic Feet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.