The 2" thick E Lite® pad is the choice for plastic pads, unless a thicker pad, 3" is required by the local building code.
E Lite® is a plastic pad designed as a mounting base for air conditioning condensers. The rugged design provides uniform and generous ribbing for optimum, self-leveling ground support without inserts. E Lite is injection molded from polypropylene, resulting in a pad that is lightweight, but not too light. A subtle texture prevents unit slide and presents a classic appearance, which is enhanced by rounded edges and a concrete gray color. Each pad is molded with its size in raised letters.
Features and Benefits:
- Generous ribbing underneath the pad spreads the load evenly and ensures pad strength.
- E Lite® pads are light and easy to maneuver.
- The bottom of a 2" E Lite® pad shows extensive ribbing.
- E Lite® pads are available in many different sizes and in 2" and 3" heights to match any size equipment and installation.
- Each E Lite® pad is molded with its size in raised letters.
- Helps prevent equipment from moving and enhances stability
- Easy to secure equipment to the pad.
|E Lite@reg; Pads:|
|Freeze/Thaw||Flawless performance under the 25-cycle regimen specified by ASTM C67|
|Chemical Resistance||Does not crack, flake, or warp when tested per ASTM D2299 with the following:
|Dimensions (L W H)||34" X 34" X 2"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.