Innovative brushless DC motor design for long life, low noise, and low power consumption
Delta Breez model SIG80-110 has been awarded ENERGY STAR qualified with brushless DC motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 110 CFM and loudness rating of less than 0.3 Sones at 0.1" static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 8.2 Watts with efficiency rating of 15.3 CFM/Watt at 0.1" static pressure; fan will feature motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at less than 0.3 Sones
- Full speed adjustable, 80 or 110 CFM
- Includes 6" to 4" duct reducer
- Energy efficiency at 15.4 CFM/Watt
- LED indicator light will be green when power is on
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $6.50*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary.
|6" Duct Standard:|
|Static Pressure (in. w.g.)||0.1||0.25||0.1||0.25|
|Air Flow (CFM)||80||80||110||110|
|Power Consumption (Wat.)||6.2||9.9||8.2||14.1|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM/Wat.)||15.4||9.0||15.3||8.7|
|Current (Amps)||0.38 Max|
|Power Rating (V/Hz)||120/60|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.