The Delta BreezRadiance RAD80LED combines a quiet bath fan, LED light and heater all in one with built-in thermostat and brushless DC motor for superior reliability and efficiency. Airflow rating of 80 CFM (±10%) and 1.5 Sones at 0.1 static pressure. Power consumption approximately 10.5 Watts with an efficiency rating approximately 7.6 CFM/Watt. Duct diameter no less than 4" Built-in thermostat to regulate temperature. Features a 1300 Watt heating element with built-in thermostat for consistent temperature and conforms to cUL safety standards. Metal guard to help prevent user contact with heating wire. Heater element with 1300W Heater module equipped with thermal cutoff fuse and thermostat.
- Energy saving brushless DC motor technology engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours
- Ceiling mount ventilating fan/LED light with modern grille design
- Quiet operation at 1.5 Sones
- (1) 13-Watt LED included
- Main light output 850 Lumens, 2700K
- LED Lighting (LED switch not included)
- Energy efficiency at 7.6 CFM/Watt
- Built-in thermostat for consistent temperature
- Metal guard to prevent user contact with heating wire
- 1300W heating element evaluated by cUL for safety standards
- Heater module equipped with thermal cutoff fuse and thermostat
- Annual exhaust fan energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $11.05*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary.
|Static Pressure (in. w.g.)||0.1||0.25|
|Air Flow (CFM)||80||54|
|Power Consumption (Wat.)||10.5||8.2|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM/Wat.)||7.6||6.6|
|Power Rating (V/Hz)||120/60|
|Heating element (Watts)||1300|
|LED Main Light (Watts)||13|
|Total Power (Watts)||1327|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.