The Builder's Choice for Green Construction.
Delta BreezIntegrity ITG50 has been awarded ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2017 with brushless DC motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 50 CFM and loudness rating of 0.7 Sones at 0.1 static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of not more than 5.0 Watts with efficiency rating of 12.5 CFM/Watt. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with DC Motor technology
- Quiet operation at 0.7 Sones
- Ceiling/Wall mount ventilating fan with low profile, rated for continuous running
- Compact housing for easy retrofit and replacement of older bath fans
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- Energy efficiency at 12.5 CFM/Watt
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $5.26*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary.
|Static Pressure (in. w.g.)||0.1||0.25|
|Air Flow (CFM)||50||37|
|Power Consumption (Wat.)||5.0||7.0|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM/Wat.)||12.5||6.7|
|Current (Amps)||0.14 Max|
|Power Rating (V/Hz)||120/60|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.