High-performance ventilation solutions. These integrated units provide the ventilation and lighting you need for your custom application. Broan “T” and “B” liners provide an elegant way to finish a traditional wood hood and protect cabinetry. Smooth surfaces clean easily and quick-release filters can go in the dishwasher.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Durable, powder coated silver finish and a fully enclosed bottom ensure this hood is easy to clean and will not discolor
- Two-speed motor with rocker controls provides 250 CFM of exhaust at 8.0 Sones
- The enclosed lighting area is home to dual incandescent 40-watt candelabra bulbs (purchased separately)
- One-piece, washable aluminum mesh filter means you can maintain optimum grease capture and keep the kitchen fresh
- The choice of 7" round duct or non-ducted discharge allow you to make the right installation decision for your home
- Optional non-ducted filter kit model 356NDK for indoor exhaust recirculation (includes duct accessories & charcoal filter), sold separately. Replacement charcoal filter is B08999040.
- Optional 30" and 36" liners (LB30, LB36, LT30 & LT36) allow you to create a custom enclosure and protect your cabinetry (sold separately)
- Can work in an ADA Compliant situation when wired to operate from a dedicated, standard 2-rocker or 3-rocker wall switch to turn the hood on or off.
|Light Number Of Levels||1|
|Nightlight Or Nightlight Setting||No|
|Light Bulb Wattage||40W|
|Light Bulb Recommended Type||A19|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Number Of Speeds||2|
|Non-ducted Filter Included||No|
|Switch Control Type||Rocker|
|Non-Ducted Recirculation Capable||Yes|
|Duct Connector Size||7" Round|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||No|