High capacity wall heaters for residential and light commercial use. When you need more power for high heatloss areas, Broan’s large capacity wall heaters are an ideal solution for lobbies, entrance ways, vestibules or any area requiring high wattage heating. Our low-profile models feature an energy-saving, built-in fan-delay switch allowing the heating element to warm up before the fan starts. To ensure proper shutdown, and maximize heat delivery, the fan remains on as the element cools down.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty, 18-gauge steel grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted, heavy-duty thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat and thermostat security cover prevents tampering
- Built-in fan-delay allows the heating element to warm up before the fan starts to prevent cold air delivery and then keeps the fan running as the heating element cools down to maximize heat delivery and energy savings
- Permanently lubricated motor, heavy-duty sheathed element with steel plate fins, and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 85 surface mount kit)
- Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of a primary heat source
- Factory wired for 2000W at 240V AC—easily converts to half-wattage
|BTU/hr at 208 Volts||2560/5120 BTU/hr|
|BTU/hr at 240 Volts||3413/6827 BTU/hr|
|Built In Thermostat||Yes|
|Number Of Heat Settings||Variable|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Grille Dimensions Height||20-1/4"|
|Grille Dimensions Width||16-3/8"|
|Housing Dimensions - Height||18"|
|Housing Dimensions - Width||14-1/4"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.