Heat that’s ready when you’re ready. These versatile heaters are factory wired at 500W, 750W, 1000W, 1500W or 2000W, and can be easily converted to other wattages and voltages. Count on Broan Comfort-Flo Heaters to deliver precisely what you need for your home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
This wall heater is perfect for bathrooms, entryways, or other small areas where you need added warmth on demand.
- White grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat
- Rapid warm up time due to an efficient Alloy heating element that provides comforting heat in seconds
- Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 84 surface mount kit)
- Permanently lubricated motor, high efficiency blower wheel, Nickel-chrome alloy heating element and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Also available in project packs (171H Rough-In Housing Kit, and 170F without thermostat or 170FT with thermostat Finish Kits) for the convenience of contractors working on multi-unit projects
- Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of the home’s main heat source
- Factory wired for 2000W at 240V AC—easily converts to 1000W at 240V AC
|BTU/hr at 208 Volts||5120 BTU/hr|
|BTU/hr at 240 Volts||6827 BTU/hr|
|Built In Thermostat||Yes|
|Number Of Heat Settings||Variable|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Grille Dimensions Height||9-1/4"|
|Grille Dimensions Width||12"|
|Housing Dimensions - Height||7-3/4"|
|Housing Dimensions - Width||10-1/4"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.