Rapid Ridge® nail-gunnable ridge vent offers the quickest installation of any rolled roof ventilation product on the market, complete with superior weather and insect infiltration protection.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Low-profile design provides sleek and almost invisible protection
- Breathable weather barrier that prevents rain, snow and insect infiltration
- Wing tip design prevents shingles from folding over ridge vent, cutting off ventilation
- Compression resistant design
- See-through hinge makes it easy to center over the ridge
- End plug free installation saves time by shingling over
- Lightest ridge vent on a roll
- 1 3/4 inch collated Hot Dipped Galvanized nails included
- Nail-gunnable for fast installation
Benjamin Obdyke Incorporated (“Benjamin Obdyke”), warrants to you, the original owner of its Roll Vent Attic Ventilation Systems (“Roll Vent”), that Roll Vent, when installed in conjunction with new shingles and in accordance with Benjamin Obdyke’s published installation instructions, is free from manufacturing defects that could result in loss of attic ventilation, weather infiltration or displacement of Roll Vent under normal weather conditions for fifty (50) years after the date of purchase when the new shingles installed with Roll Vent are warranted for fifty (50) years by the shingle manufacturer, or for such shorter period of time based on the warranty period of the new shingles if less than fifty (50) years.
|NFA||12.5 in²/lin ft|
|Warranty||50 Year Limited|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.