HydroGap Drainable Housewrap is the newest moisture management product from Benjamin Obdyke. This product allows construction professionals to Build Better by effectively eliminating excess moisture, thereby preventing the damaging effects of mold and rot. Its patent-pending one millimeter spacers allow at least 100X more bulk water to drain from a wall versus standard housewraps.
Works Well Behind:
- Fiber Cement
- Wood (including shingles & shakes)
- Vinyl & Insulated Vinyl
- Manufactured Stone
Features And Benefits:
- Patent-pending 1 mm spacers create a true drainage gap.
- Removes over 100X more bulk water from a wall versus standard housewraps.
- Drains at least 2X faster than other drainable housewraps.
- Tri-laminate, nonwoven housewrap provides superior strength and water hold-out.
- Recommended for all categories of cladding
- Can be installed in any direction without affecting drainability.
- Allows moisture to escape quickly before it damages the sidewall materials.
- Protects the wall assembly from the deteriorating effects of mold and rot.
- Low-profile spacer allows for efficient drainage without installation or design changes.
- Saves time and labor costs by reducing need for taping and cap-fasteners.
|Roll width||5 ft.|
|Roll length||100 ft.|
|Roll weight||17 lbs.|
|Coverage||500 sq. ft.|
|Vapor permeance||16 perms|
|Drainage gap||1 mm|
|UV Exposure rating||120 days|
|Fire rating||Class A|