Slicker® MAX is a vertically channeled rainscreen that includes a filter fabric, providing enhanced UV and compression resistance. Slicker MAX is ideal for providing drainage and ventilation behind fiber cement, stone veneer and stucco applications. Slicker 10 MAX was created to comply with new Canadian building codes.Features And Benefits:
- Patented vertical channels direct bulk water out of the wall assembly
- Unique three-dimensional matrix provides a continuous space for drainage and drying, a thermal break, and pressure equalization
- Fabric blocks mortar droppings from seeping into this newly formed cavity
- Combination of drainage and ventilation allows interior walls to remain dry
- Allows moisture to escape quickly before it damages the sidewall materials
- Protects the wall assembly from the deteriorating effects of mold and rot
- Reduces the chances of premature cracking and deterioration of finishes
- Prevents damage from surfactants by separating the cladding from the water resistive barrier
- Saves time and labor costs by eliminating the need for furring strips
- Width of Home Slicker Stone & Stucco: 39.37"
- Width of Fabric: 44"
- Length per roll: 61.5'
- Coverage per roll: 200 sq ft
- Coverage per palette: 1800 sq ft
- Thickness: .25"
- UV Exposure: 90 days (max)
- Warranty: 20 (product) or 25 (system) year limited
Note to Distributors: do not store pallets of material in direct sunlight