ENERGY RECOVERY VENTILATORS OVERVIEW
Effective ventilation with high CFM airflow is a must for small business owners who want
to optimize indoor air quality at their premises.
Energy recovery ventilators (ERVs) In warm climates with high humidity, ERVs improve comfort and save energy by limiting the amount of moisture entering a building along with exterior air. In a heated space where humidity is low in winter, the ERV system limits the amount of moisture expelled with indoor air. Offices, medical centers and daycare centers can all benefit from an ERV.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Custom unit: build your own unit (defrost, core material, access door, speed, package)
- Efficiency Venmar core up to 66% of the heat
- B12LC air flow of 890 to 1170 CFM
- B6LC air flow of 560 to 690 CFM
- Warranty 2 years on parts, 5 years on core
|Filtration Level||20 PPI|
|Min/max continuous airflow (CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.)||560-690|
|Ports Size||8" x 14" square|
|Warranty on Core||15 Year Limited|
|Warranty on Parts||2 Year Limited|