HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATORS OVERVIEW
Effective ventilation with high CFM airflow is a must for small business owners who want to optimize indoor air quality at their premises.
Heat recovery ventilators (HRVs) are the solution of choice in spaces where excess moisture can accumulate in indoor air due to heating or business operations, especially in colder climates. HRVs reduce moisture, making them ideal for fitness centers, beauty salons, spas, bars, swimming pool complexes, and more.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Custom unit: build your own unit (defrost, core material, access door, speed, package)
- Efficiency Venmar core up to 66% of the heat
- B12LC air flow of 890 to 1170 CFM
- B6LC air flow of 560 to 690 CFM
- B1600 air flow of 400 to 700 CFM
- Warranty 2 years on parts, 15 years on core
- Specific unit for high humidity environments (B1600705)
|Filtration Level||20 PPI|
|Min/max continuous airflow (CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.)||767-1026|
|Ports Size||20" x 8" square|
|Warranty on Core||15 Year Limited|
|Warranty on Parts||2 Year Limited|