Astro Shield I: One layer of bubble between two sheets of metalized film.
Revolutionary insulation material ideal for retrofit or new construction applications in commercial, industrial and agricultural pre-engineered metal and post-frame buildings. Its unique composite design consists of polyethylene air bubble pockets sandwiched between thin layers of reflective aluminum foil. In many applications, Astro-Foil is more effective than 3" to 6" of conventional mass fiber insulation. Features:
- Reflects heat energy to keep buildings warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Lightweight material is thin, pliable and easy to install, and has little or no affect on building design loads
- Compact design works well in limited spaces and is easier to ship and store
- Tough surfaces are wear and puncture resistant and can be pressure washed
- Water resistant, nonpermeable surfaces keep moisture out
- Solid surface wind barrier absolutely stops air infiltration, adding to the energy efficiency of any building
- Fire-retardant rated Class1; Class A fire rating and low smoke spread.
|Benefits of Reflective Insulation:|
|- Cuts energy consumption and costs|
|- Improves interior comfort|
|- Lightweight; easy and safe to install|
|- Reduces condensation|
|- Class A / Class 1 fire rating|
|- Environmentally safe and non-toxic|
|AstroShield Product Line:|
||One layer of bubble film between two sheets of metalized film.
|AstroShield Industry Applications:|
|Industrial & Commercial
|Residential & Do-It-Yourself
|- Exterior walls in post-frame and pre-engineered metal buildings|
|- Crawl spaces and attics|
|- Purlins and girts|
|- Bottom of trusses and exposed ceilings|
|- HVAC ducts|
|- Garage doors and water heaters|
|- Any insulation need in space-constricted applications|
|ASTRO-SHIELD I: MPET/Bubble/MPET (3/16" thick):|
|72" x 125'