Windblock - Rafter Infiltration Block is an attic ventilation system that is used with Durovent cuts energy loss at attic perimeter Windblock - Rafter Infiltration Block provides the best moisture and air infiltration seal between the rafter vent and wall top plate. Works well with Durovent and proVent to provide a moisture-impervious vent and block system.
- Polyboard material is waterproof and prevents moisture infiltration
- Secures vent in place eliminating blow-out during construction
- Blocks moisture from exterior and acts as an insulation stop for interior
- Great option for both 16" and 24" on-center applications
Windblock rafter air infiltration block maximize attic ventilation performance when used with Durovent rafter vent. For more details about Durovent, please click HERE.Benefits of WindBlock Windblock prevents wind-driven moisture and cold air infiltration between the wall top plate and rafter vent; reduces energy loss at the attic perimeter. The Benefits of a Ventilated Attic
- Allows for cooler attics in the summer
- Helps prevent ice-dam formation in the winter
- Improves insulation efficiencies
- Helps prolong shingle life
- Allows for drier attics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.