This item is sold as a carton of 70.
ADO Durovent rafter vent UDV2248 is an attic ventilation system that creates two air channels along your roof deck, keeping your attic cooler in the summer and eliminating winter moisture.
Durovent is the Number ONE selling vent in the industry! is a lightweight polystyrene rafter vent which is ideal for new, high volume constructions. The polystyrene material provides a lightweight water resistant air channel and is ideal for high-volume new construction or lower cost re-insulation.
- An economical way to meet energy code requirements for air flow
- Multiple lengths and perforated center line to fit all applications
- Wide nailing flange and center strut allows for easy installation
- Two air channels 1.4 inches deep. Each create 18.7 square inches of net free vent
- Windblock rafter air infiltration block used with Durovent cuts energy loss at attic perimeter
- Cones push against roof deck eliminates need for blocking material
- Net free vent: 18.7 sq in
- Durovent, 70/ctn
Windblock rafter air infiltration block maximize attic ventilation performance when used with Durovent rafter vent. For more details about Windblock, please click here.
The Benefits of a Ventilated Attic
- Allows for cooler attics in the summer
- Helps prevent ice-dam formation in the winter
- Improves insulation efficiencies
- Helps prolong shingle life
- Allows for drier attics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.